RE: Stale version on PWE page

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023, Siegman, Tzviya wrote:

> This is on our to do list. Feel free to make suggestions at
> https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/blob/main/index.html. This is not our
> highest priority, as we are currently working on executing the
> update to the ombuds program and a revision of CEPC.

The PWE homepage appears to not be being maintained in Github.

There is a snapshot of the page at
https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/blob/main/PWE.html
but that appears not to have been updated, even as ~10 changes were
made to the live doc in CVS.

I'll respond to Coralie's message with suggested changes.

-- Sam