Re: Requesting IDCG Input on gender neutral persona

+ PWE (since IDCG merged with PWE).

Rachel,

Thank you for asking us about this. Unfortunately, PWE met today and
will not for another two weeks, so it's unlikely that we'll be able to
provide any useful guidance before Thursday.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com/