Re: meeting record: 2020-06-30 PWE CG

Hi Tzviya,

It is regrettable that the record of the meeting does not indicate that was the primary reason for making the decision.

Perhaps I am reading too much into the record of the meeting, but it does look as though an additional unhelpful assumption has been made, being that contacting "emergency services" is somehow synonymous with calling a single generic service like 911 (or 999 here in the UK, or 112 being the international standard number). It seems to me that regardless of how you contact them, "law enforcement" _is_ a subset of "emergency services".

The argument of poor local integration doesn't persuade me that a wording change relative to #141 is warranted.

Thank you for the speedy response!

Nigel