From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:42 PM
To: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>; public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: Re: meeting record: 2020-06-30 PWE CG

⛔       This is an external email.

Apologies I was not able to be present on the call today.

Having reviewed the motivation for #141, the review acceptances for #141, and the discussion today for proposing the alternative #143 I want to register that, based on my understanding of the term "emergency services" being one that generally encompasses law enforcement, I would have voted -1 to #143.

I do not agree that omitting "law enforcement" as a specific term is some kind of political statement.

In my view #141 is the change that needs to be made.

Kind regards,

Nigel