Re: Draft de-escalation curricula for Chairs workshop

Thank you Jory! This is excellent!

Jeff - this does seem like an opportunity for us to further clarify where
Chairs are expected to vs can vs should not step in within our
documentation and your questions are good ones for us to tackle. Are there
specific documents where you're suggesting it would be best for us to
address this?

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

 [image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/5o2_1umgzGw1_csUJjyBHknwYJnBrkZjSegXsclKXEjD8oRVzDlig2vFUPxTMc1eolQglYppet4M4nEx-VGXkM6qZGwQ5EC3GQdeYpMXEyvUTpN1O7vxoMldkDWznj_uv8OshlQK]
    [image:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/vf1kVWFbN1R03P-TJVRlyQx6hjV8ErTQN3G4SQmO6GyJjIGIVW0jpYE57p9a5zPouKE4qjNMyyR-JklgsFB6NIpLxWlQtqv8o0OJ-Utdsfm9-rNby-2tmn5kOQPHT0TO4fNE9egf]

Visit our Student Store <http://store.macmillanlearning.com>! Questions
about using our digital products? Find answers in our new Support Community
<https://community.macmillan.com/community/digital-product-support>!