Re: Draft de-escalation curricula for Chairs workshop

Thanks, Jory.  Terrific that you have done this.

Glancing over this outline and these materials, this appears to be
enormously useful.

I don't consider myself a "de-escalation curricula expert", so I'm not
sure I can comment on the the curricula per se.  Given 1.i.
(disclaimer), it seems that you are not asking for vetting the material
itself.

I would like to point out to the broader PWE community how this relates
to issue #41 [1].  Here we are, with Jory's material, providing training
on de-escalation.  Yet we have not stated clearly what we expect from
the Chairs.  Do we expect them to maintain a PWE.  Do we expect them to
detect problems?  Do we expect them to be trained in de-escalation?
Issue #41 is asking that we make that clear in the next REV of CEPC.

Jeff

[1] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues/41