Re: CfC for CECP

+1

Great work everyone (kudos to Tzviya and Ada who did all of the hard work to get this out)

From: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 1:20 PM
To: "public-pwe@w3.org" <public-pwe@w3.org>
Subject: CfC for CECP

Hi PWE,

This is a Call for Consensus for the draft of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct [1]. Please vote +1/-1 to show support or object to the revision of CEPC. Vote 0 to abstain by close of business on 6 January 2020. If you do not vote, we will assume that you do not object.

Comments can be sent to this list or added to GitHub at [2]. W3M will review this document simultaneously.

Please note that there are a number of issues in GitHub that are related to PWE but not to CEPC or have been deferred to a later draft. Further note that PWE has not het edited the Procedures document or addressed the ombudsperson program. We have a lot to do in 2020!

Thank you to everyone for your valuable input, especially Ada, who did the majority of the editorial work.

Tzviya

[1] https://w3c.github.io/PWETF/

[2] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues

Tzviya Siegman