Re: CfC for CECP

+1 to this revision.  Really nice job.

I have some editorial suggestions.  Since they are editorial I think
they can be made without changing any reviews.  But if the PWE Chair is
concerned that it might change reviews, then they can be ignored or
deferred.  (I have a small substantive discussion as well.)

1. s/A *Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct* is useful to
define/W3C's *Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct *defines/

2. Similar to (1) in Section 1.

3. s/The goal of this code of conduct is to ensure transparency in
moderation of the working group and/The goal of this code of conduct is/

(explanation: I don't think that the code is to ensure transparency in
moderation (nor am I sure I know what the phrase means).  I think the
goal is simply the second half of the sentence.  If the intent is to say
something about how issues are dealt with, I would take the second half
of the sentence first (about good WG environment) and add a second
phrase which says something like "and to describe what to do if issues
arise").

4. s/W3C mailing lists/W3C mailing lists or github repositories/

5. Section 3, first line.  Add closing quotation mark.  Better yet,
delete the first paragraph.  This paragraph seems appropriate to a WIP;
not to a document going through an approval round.

6. Section 3.  It feels like prior to the bulletted list we should say:
"Here is a list of unacceptable behaviors".

7. Section 3.  This one may be substantive and I might be uninformed.
So I guess this is for discussion.  It says that "outing" is prohibited
"except as necessary to protect other community members or other
vulnerable people from intentional abuse".  I'm uncomfortable that we
have exception clauses for outing.  I can't envision where that would be
used.  And if there is an exception there - are their similar exceptions
for other clauses?

8. In the discussion of reverse-isms, there is a mention of the Code
"reserving the right".  I'm not sure what it means that a Code reserves
a right.  Perhaps there is an implication that a person in authority
needs to make some judgment?

9. Reporting.  Ombudspeople are mentioned in two separate paragraphs.

10. Some of the reporting section is a bit choppy and could be
reformatted.  But maybe that is too big a job for this late in the
cycle.  For example, talking about Chairs, we first say that they can
raise issues with ombuds, then we say (in a separate paragraph) that
they may take action.  I would have formatted it differently.  I would
have said that Chairs are *expected *to deal with issues in their groups
when they can but may ask for help from ombuds.  And I would have put
that together in one paragraph.  I think that other streamlining in this
section is possible.

Thanks again Tzviya and Ada.

Jeff