From: Siegman, Tzviya [tsiegman@wiley.com]
Sent: 03 April 2019 16:40
To: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: RE: [pwe] 2019-04-04 agenda - reminder

Reminder that we will meet on 4 April

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884

From: Siegman, Tzviya
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 10:55 AM
To: 'public-pwe@w3.org' <public-pwe@w3.org>
Subject: [pwe] 2019-04-04 agenda

Hi PWE,

We decided to meet a week early this month to avoid conflicts with the AC and AB meeting the following week. We will meet at 14 UTC on 4 April [1].

Webex information below. Ralph, please adjust the Webex to the correct date.

IRC: #pwe

Agenda:

  *   Review and merge open PRs [2] (with the knowledge that this is a work in progress)
  *   Discuss next steps for ombudsperson training (Judy, Tzviya)
  *   Comments in advance of AC Meeting
  *   AOB

Minutes from previous meetings are available at [3].

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWE&iso=20190404T14&p1=1440

[2] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pulls

[3] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/wiki/PWE-Minutes

Webex:

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m7beecd13efdcbee8c90d88d459e28956

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION

Dial sip:640049133@mit.webex.com

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP

tel:+1-617-324-0000,,*01*640049133%23%23*01*  US Toll Number

JOIN BY PHONE

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

If you are asked for a password, please contact Tzviya or Ralph

http://www.bbc.co.uk