[minutes] Push API PAG call 17 September. Next call 1 Oct.

Our next call will be 1 October, 11 AM Boston time (followed by 15 Oct.)

Minutes of today's call: http://www.w3.org/2013/09/17-papag-minutes.html

ACTIONS on all, including those who haven't been able to join calls
lately: Please review the Claims Analysis and help to complete the
claims chart on the remaining patents; review those already completed.
https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis

For next call, we'll aim to move to the draft PAG Report, an outline of
which awaits further detail at
http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report

Anyone with additional review resources, now's the time! We particularly
need at least one analysis of the Japanese patent, either to say it's
duplicative of another, or to parse its claims if different. Let's get
this PAG pegged.

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 09/10/2013 12:01 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> 2 weeks notice should be enough to get more people on our next PAG call.
> Please let me know if you can't join.
>
> Our next call will be 17 September, at 11 AM Boston time (1500
> UTC), followed by 1 October.
>
> *SEC_(PUSHAPIPAG)*
> Tuesday, 3 September 15:00-16:00 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=17&year=2013&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
> (11:00am-12:00pm Boston local)
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 72724
> ("PAPAG")
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Agenda bashing and approve past minutes:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Main_Page#Minutes
>
> 2. Review progress on Claims Analysis,
> https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
> Thanks to Eduardo and Chaals for additions to the wiki beginning our
> analysis against the spec
>
> Reviewing the patents' independent claims
> https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
> against the current Editor's Draft,
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/tip/index.html
>
> 3. Volunteers and additional resources?
>
> Note: Nokia indicated that they would not be able to provide further
> information on the patents or their position at this time.
>
> 4. AOB
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)