[minutes] 29 October, Push API PAG Report and Conclusion approved

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:31:16 -0400
To: "public-push-pag@w3.org" <public-push-pag@w3.org>
Hi Push API PAG Members,

At today's teleconference [1] and on the list [2] last week, I issued a
call for objections on the Draft PAG Report and heard no objections.

Accordingly, I finalized the PAG Report [3][4], with an editorial change
to make clear that our assessment was against the 15 August Working Draft.

With that, I am forwarding our report (reformatted from the wiki) to the
Director with our suggested conclusion that the initial concern has been
resolved, enabling the Working Group to continue its development of the
Push API Specification.
     http://www.w3.org/2013/10/push-api-pag-report.html

Thank you for your work, and onward with the Spec,
--Wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/29-papag-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-push-pag/2013Oct/0005.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report
[4] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/push-api-pag-report.html (reformatted)
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)