Re: Attempting to publish a Presentation API WD - spec-generator times out?

Hi Mark

On 10/12/2015 09:27 PM, mark a. foltz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to publish a working draft of the Presentation API [1]
> using the ECHIDNA workflow documented here [2].  Everything seems to
> work until the spec is passed through the spec-generator server, which
> times out and gives me no further information [3] as to what the problem
> might be.
>
> Can anyone with more access to the spec-generator output provide some clues?

It looks like a bug in respec. I'll investigate.

> Is there a simple way to run a ReSpec generated spec through the
> PubRules checker to see if the problem is with the spec itself?   It
> appears I would need to host the output on my own webserver and pass its
> URL to the checker.

The purpose of spec-generator is to be able to generate snapshots
easily and pass it to the different checkers.
In your case, the document is not even reaching pubrules so it's
definitely a problem during the generation of the snapshot.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

Denis