From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Sent: July 25, 2022 10:19 AM
To: 'W3C EPUB 3 Working Group' <public-epub-wg@w3.org>;
public-publishingcg@w3.org; public-publishingbg@w3.org
Cc: 'Ivan Herman' <ivan@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Proof of use of EPUB and Accessibility specification properties

Hi again,

To update, we've had a few responses now, but we're still lacking the
minimum two publishers necessary to show that a lot of the EPUB properties
have sufficient real-world use. The updated report is available here:
https://github.com/w3c/epub-specs/blob/main/epub33/reports/epub-properties-u
se.md

If you can find some time to report your use of these properties, it will
help us keep things moving along smoothly through the CR process!

Also, we now have sufficient support for all the accessibility properties
except for certifierReport. If you're using this property, please let us
know. The report for these properties is available here:
https://github.com/w3c/epub-specs/blob/main/epub33/reports/a11y-properties-u
se.md

Thanks!

Matt