From: Xu Zheng (gardenia) <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2022 9:01
To: W3C Publishing Community Group <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Subject: Aganda candidate for next Wed PCG meeting

Hi All

Here is discussion candidate list for next week PCG.

Can you please let us know if there is anything you would like to add - some quick tech or use case presentation, other CG, WG introduction.

1. Status of each TF (mostly about epub a11y)

2. Introduce of use case template

3. we also picked a few early issues to see if could have some use cases
defined and if someone would be interested in try them out.

https://github.com/w3c/publishingcg/issues/3

https://github.com/w3c/publishingcg/issues/6

https://github.com/w3c/publishingcg/issues/8 (wonder if Murata san could
have some update on Japan Daisy)

https://github.com/w3c/publishingcg/issues/23 (wonder if could have some
use case drafted)

Please reach out to us if you have any items would like to discuss in
next week meeting.

Also, if any member from PBG would like to join meeting next week we
also look forward to some use cases, new trend and update.

Cheers,

Mateus, Wolfgang and Zheng