From: Sebastian Posth <posth@iscc.foundation>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 3:33 PM
To: Zheng Xu <zxu@wysebee.com>
Cc: public-publishingcg@w3.org; Wolfgang Schindler <w.schindler@pons.de>; Paul Belfanti <pbelfanti@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome new member joining PCG!

⛔
This is an external email.
Dear Zheng, hi all,

Sure, my name is Sebastian Posth, I am an innovator, entrepreneur and consultant in the cultural and creative industries with a focus on digital innovation and web3. I started my professional career in book publishing. As of 2005, I founded the first ebook distribution service in the German market. I worked for Arvato (Bertelsmann) and other media organisations on the intersection of business and technology. I am co-initiator of the International Standard Content Code (ISCC), convenor of the ISO working group ISO/CD 24138<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.iso.org/standard/77899.html__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!rcqMyUghXzT9z0nwCDKLveHdg2yL0f87u8punCvlfLz3JTYdUCTHFUez2Hj6P4roRdmbDKKgXhyUWFNyqT0$> on the ISCC, and co-founder and director of the ISCC Foundation, a non-profit organisation based in the Netherlands.

ISCC is a future standard for decentralised, content-derived identification of digital media assets of all media types and formats, a complement to well-established ISO content identifiers. Only recently, did:iscc has been approved to be listed by W3C as DID method (Spec<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ieps.iscc.codes/iep-0015/__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!rcqMyUghXzT9z0nwCDKLveHdg2yL0f87u8punCvlfLz3JTYdUCTHFUez2Hj6P4roRdmbDKKgXhyUH0p9PJs$>). did:iscc is a DID for declaration events of ISCC codes and claims to the content on public blockchains.

With best regards,
Sebastian