Re: Welcome new member joining PCG!

Dear Zheng, hi all,

Sure, my name is Sebastian Posth, I am an innovator, entrepreneur and
consultant in the cultural and creative industries with a focus on digital
innovation and web3. I started my professional career in book publishing.
As of 2005, I founded the first ebook distribution service in the German
market. I worked for Arvato (Bertelsmann) and other media organisations on
the intersection of business and technology. I am co-initiator of the
International Standard Content Code (ISCC), convenor of the ISO working
group ISO/CD 24138 <https://www.iso.org/standard/77899.html> on the ISCC,
and co-founder and director of the ISCC Foundation, a non-profit
organisation based in the Netherlands.

ISCC is a future standard for decentralised, content-derived identification
of digital media assets of all media types and formats, a complement to
well-established ISO content identifiers. Only recently, did:iscc has been
approved to be listed by W3C as DID method (Spec
<https://ieps.iscc.codes/iep-0015/>). did:iscc is a DID for declaration
events of ISCC codes and claims to the content on public blockchains.

With best regards,
Sebastian