Re: [AGENDA] Publishing Community Group - March 10, 2021 (EST time zone and Pacific time zone meetings)

Hey all,

Last minute regrets. I'm unable to join synchronously today.

I have a healthy amount of action items for the Documentation TF. I'll
share updates asynchronously here shortly.

Regards,
Juan