EPUBCheck t-shirts

From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:12:21 +0000
To: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hi EPUB Friends,

By now I'm sure you have all made corporate contributions to EPUBCheck to make sure that we can fund its development. Please read more about funding EPUBCheck at [1].

If you want to make sure that the world knows how much you love EPUBCheck, please buy an EPUBCheck t-shirt from [2]. All funds go to DAISY for EPUBCheck development. The shirts were designed by Iris Febres and are available until the end of March.

Thanks,
Tzviya

[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/epubcheck_fundraising
[2] https://www.customink.com/fundraising/support-epubcheck