Re: [PBG] Agenda for 20181009 call

Brian-

Thank you for raising this issue. I think we all agree that somehow we need to find a way for the entire ecosystem to better support math content at this point.

I'm interested to know, what did the folks you talked to consider as an alternate format to use if EPUB isn't currently serving their needs? Do they have ideas of other options?

Liisa