Re: Thoughts on rechartering and the future of publications on the web

George,

A valid, original ePUB, composed as publisher intended it to be is preferable of course. However we work with some institutions that have a mandate to provide accessible content. Their workflow involved a convoluted combination of PDF, OCR and Microsoft Word. PDF to EPUB makes things easier :)

Dmitry

Dmitry Markushevich
mail : dmitrym@evidentpoint.com<mailto:dmitrym@evidentpoint.com>
direct : 1-604-243-2524<tel:(604)%20243-2524>
office : 1-604-241-2711<tel:(604)%20241-2711>
skype : dmarkush