Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

Hi Eduardo,
Great, thanks.
Luc

De : "Eduardo (Simplíssimo)" <eduardo@simplissimo.com.br<mailto:eduardo@simplissimo.com.br>>
Date : vendredi 15 juin 2018 à 13:25
À : AUDRAIN LUC AUDRAIN LUC <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>>
Cc : "public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>" <public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

Hi Luc.

I can't join the call. But I'm available to translate the white paper to Portuguese and promote it in Brazil.

Regards,

Eduardo Melo
Founder @ Simplíssimo
eduardo@simplissimo.com.br<mailto:eduardo@simplissimo.com.br>
Whatsapp +55 51 991-77-44-84

Você recebe nosso boletim de notícias sobre ebooks? Inscreva-se<http://eepurl.com/bs6Pb5>

Hi PBG floks,

The PBG EPUB Roadmap Task Force need to have a call end of June to work on EPUB3 Justification.

This subject has been identified in the corresponding mail thread initiated by Liisa[1] and at the last PBG call(see minutes[2]) I proposed we work on :

  *   Preparing a white paper to gather all justifications to move to EPUB3 and stop producing EPUB2
  *   Gathering all communications channels to push that white paper in any language

This effort has to be synchronized in proper time with EPUB3.2 and epubcheck new release announcement to maximize the effect.

Rick Wright offered to help on the white paper but any help is welcome.

I have setup a Doodle poll with proposes time slots[3].
If you agree to participate, just tell me and which time is better for you.

Best
Luc

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-publishingbg/2018May/0031.html

[2] https://w3c.github.io/publ-bg/Meetings/Minutes/2018/2018-06-05-pbg