Re: Update and a new schedule

I would be happy to help on the publusher support and participation front.
We will need to lay out clear guidelines that identify the types of
assistance needed with whatever qualifications are necessary (ie code
knowledge), time commitment, and work flow for both completing and
submitting the work.

Some of this may already exist, but it's worth revisiting and revising in
order to make sure it can be parsed and easily digested by the group we're
trying to target.