Re: In-Person and Remote Participation for 13 March Publishing Business Group Kick-off Meeting

WebEx says 10:00-14:30, i.e., for the whole duration of the meeting.

That being said, there seems to be a mistake on the WebEx page indeed; as Daniel says, we enter into two messy weeks when the usual habits of handling timezones fail because the US considers itself to be in summer already, whereas the Europeans are more pessimistic, and consider that we are not yet there (looking through the window I must admit that, this time, the US may be right:-). At the moment, WebEx says, for the starting time "10:30am  GMT+1” which will be correct for London in two weeks but is not yet the case, it should say “10:30GMT”.

But there is no real problem. The WebEx conference calls can be started earlier manually by the “hosts”. I will make it sure that we start the meeting on time.

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
World Wide Web Consortium