Re: Increasing the gap between web and publishing or unifying them?

Tzviya,

Which of the two lists in my mail are you talking about?  The first
one is a submission by Vivliostyle.  It lists what is missing in CSS.
The second one is my personal attempt.  It lists what is missing
in the OWP.

Regards,
Makoto

> We are in violent agreement that the groups within Publishing@W3C and the
> CSSWG must work together. I'm glad we solved that.
>
> Thank you, Makoto for putting together a list of items to get started. In
> the DPUB IG, Dave Cramer worked to prioritize the needs of Publishing for
> the CSS WG [1]. There were very few contributions from others. Might I
> suggest combining efforts and merging the list of requirements/needs into
> one location? I am thinking that it might be best to shift away from both
> GoogleDocs and a formal note. Maybe just make this a GitHub wiki page? When
> the Publishing WG is born, it can live there.
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/TR/dpub-css-priorities/
>
> Tzviya Siegman
> Information Standards Lead
> Wiley