Re: Re 2: Proposal for charter changes, in view of the formal objections by Vivliostyle & Disruptive Innovation

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:59:46 +0200
Cc: W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, public-new-work@w3.org
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>

> On 26 Apr 2017, at 15:45, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
>
> Le 26/04/2017 à 13:13, Ivan Herman a écrit :
>> Daniel,
>>
>> I went ahead and made some modifications in that paragraph (see also the diff file).
>>
>> Is that ok now?
>
> Let's call it resolved. I am therefore withdrawing my formal
> objection. I am far from thinking that proposed Charter is optimal
> but I can now live with it.
>
> Thank you for your hard (and fast) work on this, Ivan.
>
> </Daniel>

Thank you Daniel. What I will do is to produce a shadow charter that includes all the changes we have so far. We will, in the coming days, send a mail to the AC membership referring to this shadow charter that they should take into account in their possible votes (or review their existing votes)

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead