From: Rick Johnson <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 3:46 AM
To: "public-publishingbg@w3.org" <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Subject: April 25 Publishing Business Group Call

Hello Publishing Business Group,

We have our bi-weekly meeting this coming Tuesday, at noon eastern [1] via IRC [2] and WebEx [3] or audio [4].

The current agenda has four topics:
1. Work group update (Ivan)
2. Discussion about the activities of the community group (Liisa)
3. Discussion of the topic of Publisher Rendering Prefs within EPUB (Liisa)
4. Any new topics or business.

None of the co-chairs are available for this call, so Ivan will be assuming the temporary chair.

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Publishing+Business+Group&iso=20170425T12&p1=179&ah=1

[2] Participation will be on the #pbg IRC channel at http://irc.w3.org/

[3] To join the online meeting:
     1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m19f8332afa953fa741974fc10904fd4b

     2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
     3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: *** ask if you need this ***
     4. Click "Join".
     To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5bf5c9d74978478abbd3ead8aea4bcdb

[4] To join the audio conference only: +1-617-324-0000 Access code:647 451 129

How to use IRC:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC

https://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/Overview.html

How to use GitHub:
https://github.com/iherman/misc-notes/blob/master/docs/BasicGitHubContributionIntro.md

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.