RE: Proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups

I don’t know, but as I see it, there are things that need to be introduced that are not in WCAG 2.1.   The EPUB community working group  would be the place to introduce these items.

Best
George

From: eb2mmrt@gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt@gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA Makoto
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 6:19 PM
To: W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal for carrying forward accessibility work in W3C publishing groups

Avneesh and George,

When do you think that EPUB accessibility 1.1
should be published?   Do you intend to wait for
the next version of WCAG?

Regards,
Makoto

Dear Publishing Business group members,

In our meeting at London, George and I were given task to propose the way forward for accessibility work in W3C publishing groups.
We have discussed various aspects and prepared a document, the same is attached for further discussions and decisions.

The chairs may schedule the discussion in our conference calls if they feel appropriate.

With regards
Avneesh

Makoto