Re: Comment on "Call for Review: Publishing Working Group Charter"

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:27:42 +0200
To: public-publishingbg@w3.org
Le 19/04/2017 à 14:52, Garth Conboy a écrit :

> We could, as you suggest in your other mail, decide to find another name
> for the input document or deliverables but we all know that such
> discussion could lead to a long bike-shedding match -- I fear that.
> Instead, if necessary, we can add to the charter something making it
> clear that the WG has the possibility (as all WG-s have by default) to
> change the terms used in the deliverables and/or completely ignore the
> input documents, if that makes things clearer.

I have no religion here. Only thing I know if that even a geeky reader
like myself found "Web Publications" and "Web Publications" on one hand,
"Portable Web Publications" and "Portable Web Publications" on the
other, rather confusing. Your reading of the prose, where documents
are different and WG ones are not supposed to be the REC track of the
IG ones, was 100% unclear to me. If it was unclear to me, it's probably
unclear to some others too...

</Daniel>