The charter is now officially under review!

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:50:15 +0200
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Dear all

the draft charter has been approved by the W3M yesterday, and has been sent out for official review just now!

For those who have member access, this is the announcement:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2017AprJun/0006.html

and there is also a public announcement:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Apr/0002.html

Next step: members have to vote and, more importantly, we may have to respond to comments. Some of them may be editorial (which I will try to take care of), but some of them may be more substantial, in which case your help will be solicited…

Thanks to all of you. This is a major step forward…

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
World Wide Web Consortium