From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:56 AM
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>; W3C Publishing
Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Cc: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>; Rick Johnson
<rick.johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Subject: Re: Some new issues raised on the charter

I have re-read issue 61, and I have put in a proposal for resolution to that
one, too.

Ivan

> On 11 Apr 2017, at 08:23, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Three new issues have been raised on the charter last night (coming from
Google). We have to handle those ASAP.

> I have commented and proposed a solution for two out of three, namely
>
> https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues/62
> https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues/63
>
> I have not commented on
>
> https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues/61
>
> because I would like a security expert to answer that question.
Unfortunately, Leonard is unavailable this week, we should try to settle
that without him around.

> I do not think any of those issues are hugely complex, and can be handled
(I hope) with editorial changes, but they have to be treated nevertheless.
Please, look at these.

----