Some new issues raised on the charter

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:23:34 +0200
Cc: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>, Rick Johnson <rick.johnson@ingramcontent.com>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Three new issues have been raised on the charter last night (coming from Google). We have to handle those ASAP.

I have commented and proposed a solution for two out of three, namely

https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues/62
https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues/63

I have not commented on

https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues/61

because I would like a security expert to answer that question. Unfortunately, Leonard is unavailable this week, we should try to settle that without him around.

I do not think any of those issues are hugely complex, and can be handled (I hope) with editorial changes, but they have to be treated nevertheless. Please, look at these.

Thanks

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C