Re: Preparing to close some Community Groups; please review by 17 October

Thank you Avneesh.

I have replied to Ian, who led the general CG review, asking him to
leave the CG on sync. multimedia open, and that we agree with the
closure of the other three.

Thanks for your help, everyone,

Ivan

>>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/__;!!N11eV2