Fwd: 日本時間10/27午後10時開催 TPAC-Joint Group Discussion"EPUB.next"についての日本PBG会議でのご意見を整理しました

Liisa and Cristina,

I have sent to all the attendants to the last week’s PBG call the translated Japanese version of the comments discussed last week, so that they can refer to the outcomes of the discussion and make use of them for participation to the 10/27 EPUB.next meeting.

Unfortunately, I will be excused from the 27th meeting as it will be 3:00 am at where I just flew in for business today.

I would appreciate your providing me feedback of what is discussed at the EPUB.next meeting.

Best,

Daihei