Re: joint meeting during TPAC

This works for me!

From: "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Date: Monday, August 23, 2021 at 1:53 PM
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: joint meeting during TPAC

[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.
That time works and I think it is a great idea to have a joint meeting.

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 12:39 AM
To: Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Penguin Random House. Please be extra cautious when opening file attachments or clicking on links.

That time works for me.

I.