From: Ivan Herman
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 12:24
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee
Subject: Fwd: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/JWG 7 - documents available

FYI. I am not sure we have any action on this and, I presume, George and Avneesh are on top of this…

Ivan

  Begin forwarded message:

  From: ISO Documents <iso.documents@iso.org>

  Subject: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/JWG 7 - documents available

  Date: 11 September 2020 at 08:14:30 GMT+2

  To: ivan@w3.org

                   ISO Documents

                    ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/JWG 7
                    ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/JWG 7 "Joint JTC 1/SC 34-TC 46/SC 4-IEC/TC 100/TA 10 WG: EPUB"

              Best regards,
              Yong-Sang Cho

              Zip & download all documents

              For Info
                    N-number Document Related content
                    179 Project > Draft
                    Call for final review of ISO/IEC 23761 EPUB Accessibility Project: ISO/IEC DIS 23761

                    178 Ballot > Other
                    Disposition of comment on ISO/IEC DIS 23761 Project: ISO/IEC DIS 23761

              This email has been sent by Yong-Sang Cho from ISO Documents. Do not reply to this message but instead contact directly the sender.

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +33 6 52 46 00 43