Re: Latest position on EPUBCheck fundraising- 20 October 2020 and Agenda item for next SC call.

Hi George,

Thank you for this status
EPUBCheck fundraising is still lacking 10k$. It will be an issue for the very last step of EPUBCheck dev plan.
I discussed this point in the EPUBCheck development management call with Tzviya and Avneesh.
They will let the SC know about options.

Best,
Luc