Re: [pub-sc] proposed agenda 2020-06-26

Karen,

I have created a registration form [1] (currently the starting date is set on the 15th and the closing date on 31st), but there are a number of questions that I do not know the answer for (see also [2])

• We should add some text on the Webinar itself (agenda, zoom access, etc).
• Where should all the answers be sent to (ie, mailing list)? I presume we need this form to add email addresses to our own internal lists, ie, some specialized email address is needed. At the moment, just to fill the space, I have added the SC address, but that is not what we should use I presume.
• If indeed the purpose is to collect email addresses then I thins must have form question whether the responder agrees with this collection or not (I presume that is a minimal GDPR rule…). So I have added such a question, but you should check the statement itself.
• Do we want to have a separate email address to which the responder can choose to copy responses? I am not sure that is really of interest (for the time being I left that field empty

Thanks

Ivan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/publ-webinar/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/publ-webinar/handler