From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 12:57 PM
To: kerscher@montana.com
Cc: Rich Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: EPUBcheck at IBM and how is it going?

Hi George,

I'm passing this along to my manager, Si McAleer who handles such requests.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams

Rich Schwerdtfeger ---01/24/2020 03:56:57 AM---Hi George, Great to hear from
you. All is well. We have dove in Maui and it will be a bit cool this