Re: SC F2F Meeting in February

I’ll be there in person, too. Thanks!

Mateus

From: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 11:43 AM
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: SC F2F Meeting in February

EXTERNAL EMAIL
Hi Steering Committee,

I need to finalize conference room planning for the meetings at Wiley in February. Wiley is hosting the AB meeting 25-27 February. We discussed hosting a Steering Committee Face to Face on 24 February. Are we planning to meet?

Here is information about travel and transit to Hoboken that I put together for the AB when we met at Wiley’s office last year [1]. We will be able to arrange call in for those not able to travel.

Thank you,
Tzviya

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2019-01-HOB

Tzviya Siegman