Re: SC F2F Meeting in February

I can be there in person - thanks for setting this up!

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

Pronouns | (She/Her/Hers)

 [image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/5o2_1umgzGw1_csUJjyBHknwYJnBrkZjSegXsclKXEjD8oRVzDlig2vFUPxTMc1eolQglYppet4M4nEx-VGXkM6qZGwQ5EC3GQdeYpMXEyvUTpN1O7vxoMldkDWznj_uv8OshlQK]
    [image:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/vf1kVWFbN1R03P-TJVRlyQx6hjV8ErTQN3G4SQmO6GyJjIGIVW0jpYE57p9a5zPouKE4qjNMyyR-JklgsFB6NIpLxWlQtqv8o0OJ-Utdsfm9-rNby-2tmn5kOQPHT0TO4fNE9egf]

Visit our Student Store <http://store.macmillanlearning.com>! Questions
about using our digital products? Find answers in our new Support Community
<https://community.macmillan.com/community/digital-product-support>!