From: Dave Cramer
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 22:28
To: Jeff Jaffe
Cc: AUDRAIN LUC ; W3C Publishing Steering Committee
Subject: Re: Next PubSC call, EPBUBCheck dev status

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

  Can we also get an update on the survey for future EPUB features?

I've been doing a lot of work on this. The draft is available at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLAIgAH7hoWo56uov3QN2-jaMY6MaWQKJrAys1GwDdY/edit#

Comments welcome! I expect this will be changing and evolving rapidly for a while.

Thanks,

Dave