Re: Query from APA WG on longdesc usage

Avneesh leads an Accessibility task force out of the EPUB CG that is
largely focused on metadata at the moment but is probably best suited
address this. In general though, we direct users to the recommendations in
the DAISY knowledge base rather than recreating the wheel. They are
continually testing new models with their test books and coordinate across
a number of different verticals in order to do so.

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

 [image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/5o2_1umgzGw1_csUJjyBHknwYJnBrkZjSegXsclKXEjD8oRVzDlig2vFUPxTMc1eolQglYppet4M4nEx-VGXkM6qZGwQ5EC3GQdeYpMXEyvUTpN1O7vxoMldkDWznj_uv8OshlQK]
    [image:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/vf1kVWFbN1R03P-TJVRlyQx6hjV8ErTQN3G4SQmO6GyJjIGIVW0jpYE57p9a5zPouKE4qjNMyyR-JklgsFB6NIpLxWlQtqv8o0OJ-Utdsfm9-rNby-2tmn5kOQPHT0TO4fNE9egf]

Visit our Student Store <http://store.macmillanlearning.com>! Questions
about using our digital products? Find answers in our new Support Community
<https://community.macmillan.com/community/digital-product-support>!