Re: Amazon

This is really exciting news, I will happily make time for them in the PWG agenda (still very open right now so very easy).

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: Luc Audrain <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Cc: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>, "Reid, Wendy" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>, Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Subject: Re: Amazon

Thank you, Jeff. If we achieve building the right bridges and establish cooperation with Amazon, this would be of a huge importance for the publishing community.

Note that Amazon also has an audiobook offering; having them around at the Publ WG F2F and getting their feedbacks would also be of a great importance in this respect.

The agenda for the Publ WG F2F is not yet established in details, so it should be possible to do this.

Ivan