Re: Agenda items for PBG SC 9/21

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 09:53:28 +0000
To: "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
CC: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi Liisa and all,

Thanks for this agenda.
I will not be able to join today being still on Japan. But Ill be back next week and could chair the PBG if needed.

Id add to these items a first and preliminary report of the Tokyo workshop that Dave, Ivan and could do.

Best
Luc

Le 21 sept. 2018  06:17, McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>> a crit :

Hello all-

What do we have to talk about tomorrow beyond:

  *   Update on where we are with the EPUBcheck funding process and next steps
  *   The purpose and future of the SC
  *   Promoting TPI and membership levels
  *   Items for the next BG meeting

Anyone? Please send along items.