From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 8:48 PM
To: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>
Cc: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>, W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: [External] Re: question about the SC

In any case we would need a coordination between the 3 groups. IMO this has been proved useful during the last year.
This what was setup with Bill McCoy: the SC being a coordination of chairs if the 3 groups of Publishing@W3C plus W3C staff.

If the problem is in the name SC, can we change it?
But there may still be a question of governance of the whole Publishing@W3C. How will this be organised?

Luc