Re: Web page for the fundraising

I think this form should at least contain:
- Company name,
- contact name and email address,
- selection of tier
- optional link to the logo of the company

Then the pay button...

Luc

Le 30 août 2018 à 13:07, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>> a écrit :

On 27 Aug 2018, at 22:11, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>> wrote:

Hi,

Thank you Ivan.
About « Who is managing the work », I’d say it is the PBG SC, and you could put Tzwiya and I as contact.

O.k. I have added the SC

A W3C form would be perfect IMO.

I will try to set it up in such a way that the SC has access to it (I hope it is possible). However, what should be the content of this form?

Ivan

Luc