De : Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp>
Date : vendredi 19 octobre 2018 à 17:05
À : AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Cc : W3C <ivan@w3.org>, "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>, W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, "karen@w3.org" <karen@w3.org>, "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com>
Objet : Re: PBG-SC meeting tomorrow

So, is the meeting officially off today?

No confirmed message about the cancellation and I am on the GoToMeeting which does not seem to get started.

Daihei

2018/10/18 7:39、AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>>のメール:

Thank you Liisa,

My feeling is that, as we will almost all be in Lyon next week, we will have informal discussions between us.
We could even try to gather in a short SC F2F ? For instance on Wednesday lunch time?

On my side, I propose to cancel tomorrow’s call.

Luc