Re: Offer letter to TPI Members [15 October 2018]

Hi Tzviya,

Thank you for your offer to reach out to KERIS.  I’m copying Naomi Yoshizawa who covers busdev in Korea and Japan to see if she has had conversations with anyone there. Naomi will be back online tonight our time/Japan Tuesday morning to send out the letter to Japanese TPI members.

Note that I do not show KERIS as being a current TPI member. We will have to check the TPI Eligible list for this specific offer and get back to you.

Karen