Thanks
Luc

Obtenez Outlook pour iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 5:16 PM +0200, "Ralph Swick" <swick@w3.org<mailto:swick@w3.org>> wrote:

On 2018-10-01 02:21 PM, AUDRAIN LUC wrote:
> This list should be from annual membership paid.
> But I did pick it form the Web site and not from accounting�
> I don�t know who can still access to the last official members list.

Only IDPF Members "in good standing" were eligible for the W3C TPI
Member program.  "Good standing" was determined by the IDPF treasurer;
W3C understood it to be those whose IDPF member fees were not in
arrears.  There were 128 such IDPF members.  I received that list,
however as the TPI program is ending I see little relevance in reviewing
which organizations were "in good standing" with IDPF back at that time.