Re: possible regrets for BillM (and Daihei/Junichi?) for Friday's SC call

Apologies, I did get the agenda but never saw it because it was under the
subject line of Bill M's possible regrets, which I had already read.

*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252